There will be tears of happiness, laughter and heartfelt emotion when you enlist Joy to officiate your wedding ceremony.
Joy has an unparalleled way of connecting with couples and synthesizing their love story into an extraordinary ceremony. She will not only set the intention and tone for your sacred commitment to one another, but with her great enthusiasm will help you to get the celebration started.
Your wedding ceremony should be an extraordinary experience. Whether you choose an Elegant Elopement at Joy’s amazing converted church home with just yourselves and two witnesses, or a Gala Event at one of our fabulous local venues, you are sure to be thrilled with the ceremony that Joy will create for you.
- Are you a fun, smart, creative couple, excited to be undertaking this mission together?
- Are traditional elements important for your interfaith, interspiritual wedding ceremony?
- Would you prefer a ceremony that is sacred and meaningful, yet does not include religious references?
- Do you want your dog to participate in your wedding?
- Are you blessed with a beautiful, blended family?
- Are you an LGBT couple, thrilled to finally be able to experience marriage equality?
- Is yours a destination Saratoga wedding?
- Is a romantic, elegant elopement in your future?
Look no further. You have found the right wedding officiant! Because your ceremony is created especially for you, we can include elements from many cultural traditions and spiritual practices. The ceremony we design together will be a unique reflection of your love for one another and your vision for your future together.
More About Reverend Joy:
Officiating weddings is my calling, my passion and my full-time job.
I am an Interfaith Minister, educated, ordained and legally registered to perform ceremonies for couples of all spiritual beliefs and practices. I have studied interspiritual philosophies at The New Seminary and One Spirit Interfaith Seminary.
I am also a Traditional Teaching Master of the Usui System of Reiki Healing, and a volunteer for Hospice of Saratoga and for Northeast Boston Terrier Rescue.
For well over a decade, I have been creating and officiating unique, personalized and hand-crafted wedding ceremonies for people of all faiths and traditions.
I am well- known and respected at all the great event spaces in the Saratoga area, and many of them list me as a preferred officiant.