Mazzone Hospitality is inviting Capital Region couples to submit a YouTube video or text submission to their Capital Region Couple of the Year contest by March 4, 2017.
Entries will be judged on level of engagement and the couple most deserving of the prize. Most deserving is defined as a couple who would not normally be able to have a wedding of this capacity due to economic need or qualified reasoning. The most engaging couple will be the couple whose photo story of video is the most captivating.
Top 10 finalists will be contacted for interviews during the week of March 6-10, 2017. The grand prize winner will be announced at the “Experience the Difference” Wedding Event on March 19, 2017 at the Albany Capital Center. The top 10 finalists must be present to win.
For purposes of the contest, the Capital Region is being defined as contestants living in the counties between the Adirondacks and the Hudson Valley.
The grand prize, valued at $100,000 includes the “Wedding Works”:
- Videographer – The Harris Company
- Photographer – The Harris Company
- DJ – DJ Vinny Vin
- Florist – Anthology Studios
- Ceremony Music – Spa City Duo
- Officiant – Victoria O. Milne
- Décor Rentals – Rain or Shine
- Linens and Décor – Total Events
- Designer – Styled by Melissa
- Makeup and Hair – Make me Fabulous
- Planning and Coordination – Katie O Weddings & Events
- Ice Sculpture – “The Ice Man” Customized Sculptures
- Tuxedos – Tuxego
- Bridal Gown – Ferri Formals
- Bridal Dresses – Ferri Formals
- Photobooth – Smile Lounge
- Bridal Suite Accommodations – Pavilion Grand Hotel
- Bachelorette Accommodations – Pavilion Grand Hotel
- Wedding – Mazzone Hospitality
- Rehearsal Dinner – Mazzone Hospitality
- Engagement Party – Mazzone Hospitality
- Bridal Shower – Mazzone Hospitality
- Bachelorette Party – Mazzone Hospitality