By: Debbie McNairy
Being a certified personal assistant, I have learned to listen to clients in order to de-clutter and eliminate stress from their lives. As certified wedding consultant, I utilize these skills and help create unforgettable memories.
Every couple should…
1. Have their vision turned into a reality.
- Vendors relationships
- The best vendors that fit your needs
- Well-respected, professional, creative, trustworthy vendors in the area.
2. Experience an enjoyable process.
- Time with family (time saved, enjoy being engaged)
- Minimizes stress and maximizes fun
- Your wedding planning experience should be enjoyable not stressful
- Wouldn’t it be nice to spend time with your finance and your family rather than worry about all the details of your special day? A wedding planner will take care of those details.
3. Have all their dreams satisfied.
- Wedding coordinator there through the entire process and to rectify all dilemmas – from the first day of engagement to the day of “I do”
- Act as a go to person
- You deserve everything perfect on your big day
I have a passion for listening and providing the best quality care, comfort, and service achievable. As a mother of four, I understand life’s struggles and stresses, but I choose to focus on the love, acceptance, and treasure all moments of life.